12 Vanilla cupcakes
- 100g Stork® margarine or butter
- 100g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g self raising flour
Prep:20min › Cook:15min › Ready in:35min
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / Gas 6.
- Mix butter and sugar together until fluffy and add eggs and vanilla essence.
- Fold in flour and mix well. Place in 12 cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool, decorate as desired and serve.
To make easy butter icing, mix icing sugar and butter until desired amount and flavour are achieved. Add food colouring if desired.